InstaPay4Care is an optional feature that allows you to choose to have early access to approved pay that you have earned. InstaPay4Care is not an advance.
Here’s how it works:
- Work your scheduled shift and clock out on time after your visit.
- Submit your daily timesheet.
- A popup will appear that says InstaPay Available. To get paid for that visit right away, tap Yes.
- To agree to the Terms and Conditions tap on Caregiver’s Signature.
- Sign and tap Redeem Visits. You are all set! In less than 10 minutes, most of your pay for those visits will appear on your rapid card.
The rest of your pay is withheld for taxes and deductions. This is an estimate of what we expect your payroll taxes and deductions to be based on your previous paychecks. If there is any pay leftover after taxes and deductions, it will be added to the next payroll.
You must clock in and out on time to make a visit eligible for Instapay. There is no extra cost to receive InstaPay.
You can view your visits that are eligible for InstaPay4Care by going to the FreedomCare app home screen, then tapping on My Payroll then InstaPay.
Watch these videos to see how it’s done!
Frequently asked questions:
Can I get InstaPay for more than one visit?
Yes! You may have more than one visit that is eligible for InstaPay. If so, you can get
InstaPay for each of those visits.
Is there a fee to receive InstaPay?
No, there is no cost to receive InstaPay.
If there is any pay leftover after taxes and deductions, when will I receive it?
If there is any pay leftover after you redeem your InstaPay4Care visits, it will show on your paycheck the following week. For example, if you worked on Monday, January 11th and Wednesday, January 13th and you redeemed InstaPay4Care for those two visits, the rest of your pay will appear on your paycheck that you receive on Friday, January 22nd. This is because you are paid every Friday for the prior week. For example, your paycheck that you receive on Friday, January 22nd is for the week of Sunday, January 10th to Saturday, January 16th. Please see the visual below.
Our training courses are designed to help you safely care for patients with specific health conditions, identify new or changing health signs in your patient, guide you through using the FreedomCare app, and more!
To view these courses, follow these simple steps:
- Log into the FreedomCare app
- A notification will pop up. Press Continue
- From there, you can choose from the following courses:
- On the homescreen, tap on Training Center
- Metabolic diseases (Type 2 Diabetes)
- Chronic pain
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Sexual harassment training
Join our FreedomCare Caregivers Support Group on Facebook! The group is a community forum for you to talk openly about your caregiving experience and receive support and encouragement from other caregivers. It’s a place to share your experiences, challenges, and guidance with others who will understand.
To join, click here and select +Join Group. We will approve your request shortly!
Please note, only actively working FreedomCare caregivers can join this group, and you must have a Facebook account to join. Be sure to answer all the membership questions and include your legal name if it’s different from your Facebook name. Otherwise, we cannot accept your membership request.
Please be respectful with your posts. We can’t wait for you to join us.